Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Trip down memory lane

The giant blob!

Been making bath bombs this week and it reminds me of all the things I messed up in the beginning when I was trying to learn how to make them.

One I made ended up turning into the giant blob and took up a whole cookie sheet!

The bath bombs still give me trouble some days but never that bad at least.

Picture I took while at the Chile Festival craft show this weekend.

Chile Festival went pretty good. The attendance was way down from the year before but my sales were still good considering the lower crowd. Sure was a long weekend though 6 am- 11 pm sure made me tired!

One more outdoor show left which is this weekend and it is in my home town and only about 1 block from my house. So come to Penrose, CO Apple Day on Saturday, they even give out a free slice of apple pie to everyone.

2 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

OMG-I swear we have a psychic connection! I was just preparing my next post on bath bombs-disaster abound! I kinda like the look of this one though:)

Teresa Robeson said...

Glad you made great sales! LOL that your first bath bomb took up the whole cookie sheet. ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin