Wednesday, January 7, 2009

the giant blob!

well round 3 of bath bombs was not good. I have a head cold so I think I will blame it on that!

I tried to change the formula a tad and something must have went wrong. I started hearing the fizzing sound and things just weren't right. It started growing and won't stop growing. So I decided rather then toss it into the trash might as well use it in the tub. Sure was a nice silky bath and man has my skin been super soft testing out all these bath bombs.
Picture one is after I mashed it down, the second picture is about 5 min later and let me tell you 5 minutes after that it was the size of my wrist to my elbow!

4 comments:

Patrice @ The Soap Seduction said...

I totally suck at bath bomb-making (which is why I don't sell them). Keep at it, you'll get there. I love the color combo of this one.

Teresa R said...

This actually looks like bubble gum flavored bread dough...LOL! Pretty cute really. Sorry it didn't work out though. Hope you'll feel better soon! Thanks for coming by my blog. :)

Little Shadow Creations said...

~Nice color combo...What is the scent??

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

that one was Blue Raspberry Icee

Blog Widget by LinkWithin