Wednesday, August 18, 2010

lavender


Well I can't seem to keep Lavender or Stonehenge soaps in stock. I have a really big show at the end of September so my new goal is to make 3 batches a night so I can attempt to be ready for it. First up was Lavender and I actually ended up making 4 batches of this one and I am still worried that won't be enough!

Up tonight will be the Stonehenge then I will work my way out from those two scents. I also have some new scents I would like to make in cold process soap such as fresh laundry, coconut, eucalyptus, and patchouli and more I am sure I can't remember off the top of my head. A few of those scents I carried in glycerin but I have decided to change them to cold process since they sell pretty good overall.

well off to soap making I go!

Picture is the new look for the Lavender soap

3 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

I looooooooove lavender! I can definitely see why it's so popular :)

Amy Warden said...

That's a really cool looking lavender soap! Mine sell consistently, but aren't BEST sellers. Probably because they are boring & plain. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy soaping! Hope you keep selling out! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin