Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Basil Nectarine round 2


Top picture is round 1 and the bottom 2 pictures are round 2

As mentioned in my other post I wasn't pleased with how the Basil Nectarine came out so I did shavings of those bars and made a go at saving them with a clear overpour. At first I wasn't digging the round 2 of these but they might be growing on me. What do you think?!?!
So this weekend my computer decided to break guess the video card went out :( just can't catch a break it seems. But it has returned from the repair shop so we are all good now. I was even able to finally get online and place my order for more melt and pour soap from Bramble Berry! now it just needs to hurry up and get here :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think these look good enough to eat. In fact, they remind me of a fruity Jello-mold! :)

Glad you got your computer back; bummer about the problem though...right after all that hacker trouble.

Personalized Candles said...

great post…. you have done great job….it very cool blog. linking is very useful thing you have really helped lots of people who visit this blog and provided them this usefull information. thanks a lot for this..gud luck..regards,

Blog Widget by LinkWithin