Friday, May 22, 2009

English Retreads


English Retreads

So since I have no soap to post just yet I wanted to do a shout out to a great business. About 1.5 years ago I got the best purse I have ever had the best part is it is made out of recycled tires. This purse has been great it has held up great and all you have to do to shine it up is use some Armor All on it, you sure can't beat that right?


This store was started out of the need for a purse that wasn't made out of leather yet is still durable. I am so glad I found this purse and the best part is if it ever breaks or has problems they will fix it. They have lots of great products so go check the shop out!

3 comments:

Leather Made Nice said...

It's amazing what wonderful things come out of re-used items.

Adaptable Kay said...

That's an amazing purse!!
My goodness :D

Anonymous said...

This is such a cool purse! I have a pair of wellies made from recycled tires but the company that made them 20 yrs ago no longer do so. I'm going to have to check out that site!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin