Thursday, May 19, 2011

revisting Terrariums


Before

Well if you have been following my blog for a long time you know way back when I got on this kick with my then boyfriend to make Terrariums after we saw them on Etsy. Well neither of us had green thumbs and all the moss died so they didn't really work. http://burntmill.blogspot.com/2009/04/terrariums.html

I still have the container so I came up with something new to do with it. Some of the sea shells I had gotten from my grandma were just too nice to put out in the sea shell garden. So I tried to do themes on each level. Right now it is sitting on the mantel above my fireplace, but I might put it as a center piece on my dinner table.

4 comments:

Amy Warden said...

Great idea! The container is too fabulous not to use it! :)

Ann Stoermer said...

I agree, that is a really great container and that is a wonderful idea. I love displaying beautiful things like that.

Ann Stoermer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne-Marie said...

Oooh, I like the shells in the containers, great way to add a summer touch!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin