Tuesday, May 11, 2010

making a game plan


So I heard the Art on the Arkansas show I was doing in June is being canceled which is a bummer cause that was going to be a good show since it was juried.

So for the last 2 nights I sat down and had to come up with a show game plan. Now I know what you are thinking this is pretty late in the year to be starting but I really wanted to see how a show or two went before I committed my money to more shows.

Night one I had planned out a show about every weekend most of the summer. I later decided that was lots of money going out the door for fees and I was worried about how I would find time to get stocked up and stay stocked up.

Night two I weeded the list down some more to a variety of shows in different areas in Colorado so I will have more chances at new customers. I even have a really big show planned for the end of summer. Going to take notes this year and then next year I will plan earlier and may try out different ones or return to some of the really good ones from this year.

Now I need to order more supplies(yet again, lol) and get try my best to get as far ahead as I can because a few shows are still going to be back to back. hmm wonder if I will decide to order a new scent or two :)

PS Next show is May 22

1 comment:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Wow! You're really on top of your game!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin