Thursday, April 8, 2010

new soaps



So the green soap in the top picture is a brand new scent Mountain Dew! You all will probably laugh but I haven't smelled a mountain dew in more years then I can remember so I didn't know if the fragrance oil matched or not so I had to go buy a mountain dew :P

The Blue soap same picture is Fresh Laundry/Clean Cotton this one came out super soft so it might take a few extra weeks to cure.

Also did a mini make over on the newest Strawberry cheesecake soap left is the new one the right is the older one. I usually just made the top a soft pink but this time I decided to so a few soft pink swirls in the base of it as well. This one should tone down to a slight tanish color in the currently white area but I think the added pink will make it stand out more.

New website is nearing being done I have to have it done before May cause that is when my craft show season starts. I have about 2 pages left but they are ones that need lots of html code work so going to take a few. Also been busy getting labels on everything and I am still trying to get stocked up the best I can. Sure hard to know what will sell the best since I haven't done craft shows before.

5 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

You're just the motivation I need to get off my lazy butt and make some soap:) Love the cheesecake makeover.

Thanks for the inspiration!

Lyn said...

Wow I am in awe of the Mountain Dew soap that colour is amazing!!!!!

Bath Oil said...

Beautiful soaps! Especially loving the blue one

Amy Warden said...

Always better to be prepared for the craft shows - you really never know what will sell! Even from year to year at the same show, I've had different things sell. You'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Good day


http://www.BuySellDirect.net a new advance ebay interface. I love it because it is
FREE for buyers and sellers


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is what people will use in the future to sell their new and used products FREE.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin