Wednesday, February 17, 2010

made my own mold design

below is the design I made

So been playing around after getting some great tips from the Soapylove book. I tried my hand and making my own design for making soap using clay and stamps. Wanted to continue with a modern design style that I had used last week with squares so I tried circles this time. I was playing around with how much of the darker color to leave on it and have some better ideas for the next round. This one is a Lemon Pound Cake/Lemon Drop blend.

Finally finished my tax paperwork today so now I can get back to making more soap and I will be updating my long neglected main website very soon.

5 comments:

Donna said...

awesome designs, you have talent

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

wow! can't wait to see the finished product...you're on a roll girl:)

Anne-Marie said...

I LOVE it. Very creative!

Mónica said...

You´re a great artist, it´s fantastic

Anonymous said...

I think this is incredibly cool! You've done a great job creating this mold. I have Soapylove's book, but definitely haven't put it to good use like you have. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin