Wednesday, May 27, 2009

still hacked :(

Well I didn't seem to stop the hackers they attacked again and got all 3 websites I run(not my etsy one). I think I have a virus or something on my computer that I just can't get and trust me I have tried about 10+ programs. Or they are hacking the server I am still testing to see how they got in.
Looks like I am either going to have to reformat my computer this weekend or just buy a new one(it is getting old anyway). So I may not be posting until I get everything back up and running. I do have new things to show but just not time to work on getting them ready to show. well I am off to backup all the stuff on my computer......
oh and this is a reminder to everyone else when was the last time you backed up? you never know when a problem will happen right?!!?!

5 comments:

Aimee Lopez said...

It might be worth it to take your computer to someone that can look at the registry - I had this issue and the only way to really fix it was to have someone manually edit the registry, but I had to take to my brother-in-law because not just anyone should be touching those files. malwarebytes will help you find the registry errors you need to fix.

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

I tried malwarebytes it found 1 but there are still more things wrong with it :(

been getting help from http://badwarebusters.org

just easier to start over at this point I think. I have been wasting all my soap making hours trying to fix it!

Little Shadow Creations said...

~Bummer!:(

Leather Made Nice said...

That makes me nervous. I'm not computer savvy enough to watch for these things. Limewire fried my computer last time. awgh! :(

Adaptable Kay said...

That just sucks!
I don't know what I would do without Charlie >.<
Hopefully it gets better soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin