Friday, May 1, 2009

Spaceship 1

So I was playing around more with melt and pour soap making. I started the UFO soaps for my niece and 2 nephews, I will be placing the aliens in them tomorrow night and will post more pictures of the final product. They are scented in Strawberry Fields, as close as I could get to Strawberry Milk which is the scent my nephew wanted :)

I also made 3 massage soaps scented in the Tangerine Essential Oil that I got from The Soap Queens give away. I made them orange with a middle layer of white mica. Can't wait to test these out cause they smell great and I have never used a massage type soap.
More soaping planned this weekend after I get some house cleaning done. So check back this weekend to see what I made.....

3 comments:

Crazy K Bath and Body said...

I love the colors of the soaps you made!

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Your soaps are so colorful..I really like the spaceship soaps...

Little Shadow Creations said...

~Nice! I love BB's tangerine e/o yummmmm. Can't wait to see what else you make:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin