so first round of these went so-so, I should mention my melt and pour soap skills are very limited so that isn't helping
got a small reaction when I did the final pour
I will say the batch of bath bomb mix wasn't up to my normal ones, this had the hints of being the giant blob(see blog post a few down)again. So I will need to try again and see if I can get that part better, the reaction caused some bubbles on the underside see picture. The key to these it to get them into the freezer ASAP which helps stop the reaction so I really need to work on my speed as well.
I am sure my niece and two nephews will still be happy to test these out for me, they were scented in Blue Raspberry Icee. The bath bombs I made tonight for a client were lavender and I should be able to post a picture in the next day or two provided they don't turn into the dreaded blob that is!