Friday, October 24, 2008

left to right: granny's pie crust, carrot cake, pie crust, turkish hazelnut cafe, coffee, yellow cake
another order out the door.
Starting playing with feather palm wax some more that stuff sure is cool looking pic to follow soon!
still need to get back to the fish bowl soaps, and time for a new batch of cp soap. I think I will check my stock to see what needs to be replenished. Did get some new activated Charcoal in to use for making black in my soaps that won't cause black suds, might have to try that out.
other big weekend news to follow early next week so check back......

1 comment:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Gorgeous candles! I've used palm wax in container candles but not pillars. I'm having the most difficult time evening my pillars after the second pour.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin