Thursday, October 4, 2007

sooo many scents

Put in another order for more scents last night

Always a hard time just picking a few, as they all sound great!

I always try to get some samples of new ones that I can add to my line
this time I will be testing
Cookie Jar which is:
Wow! This one is a winner. You can smell the icing, the cinnamon, and the molasses, the sweetness of raisins with a hint of brown sugar. We're not sure what this cookie is exactly, but it's definitely wonderful!!

Spiced Cranberry, which is:
VERY strong scent with incredible throw! Our crisp tart cranberry with a spicy flair, a big seller, especially for the holidays!

In my search to find odd yet good scents I picked
Sagebrush & Pinion Leaf:
An earthy fragrance with heavy woodsy and grassy notes. When I sniff this fragrance, I just get the image of John Wayne riding across the range with tumbleweeds rolling in front of him. Think rough and tumble and a little rough around the edges--just like The Duke---you'll get the idea.

Should be interesting to see how those all smellI also reordered some the favorites like Cinnamon Buns, Honey Coco Mango, Green Apple and a few others.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin