Saturday, May 12, 2012

Peacock inspired soap

 Above is in the mold



 
I have a custom order in for a bridal shower and they were looking for peacock themed soap because that is theme for the wedding.  I was pretty pleased with how this test batch came out.  They ended up deciding to do a aloha themed shower instead and I have the final batches with a different set of colors that I will post in a few more days.

So the good news is I will get to sell these ones!!  They are scented in Lovespell type.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

That is one of the prettiest soaps I've seen in a long time! The colors are stunning!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

Thanks Anne-Marie! Sometimes you need those custom requests to push you.

TeresaR said...

Congrats on getting that custom order! And great choice on the colors.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin