Saturday, May 12, 2012

Peacock inspired soap

 Above is in the mold



 
I have a custom order in for a bridal shower and they were looking for peacock themed soap because that is theme for the wedding.  I was pretty pleased with how this test batch came out.  They ended up deciding to do a aloha themed shower instead and I have the final batches with a different set of colors that I will post in a few more days.

So the good news is I will get to sell these ones!!  They are scented in Lovespell type.

6 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

That is one of the prettiest soaps I've seen in a long time! The colors are stunning!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

Thanks Anne-Marie! Sometimes you need those custom requests to push you.

Teresa Robeson said...

Congrats on getting that custom order! And great choice on the colors.

Unknown said...

Do you still have them? If so, how much please

Unknown said...

Do you still have them? If so, how much please

Hobby Wohnwagen said...

Thank you for share

Blog Widget by LinkWithin