Tuesday, August 2, 2011

New cupcake soap & craft show post



Back from my Fairplay craft show. Sales were up from last year. Been a strange year, my good shows from last year are all up and all the new shows I tried out I barely got booth fee back.

So what happens when the booth next to you is a craft show friend and you both have the same tent(they were the ones that told me about this tent in the first place)? We made a nice shade walk way for the customers!

New cupcake soap scented Chocolate Cream Cheese which has top note of coconut; followed by a warm middle note of buttercream; and well rounded with a base note of dark cocoa.

4 comments:

Amy Warden said...

Ok, now I'm hungry!!! Your cupcake soap sounds extremely edible right now...

I'm so excited to cut the soap I made with my younger daughter today. She picked the colors - they looked like something you would have chosen. :) Hopefully I'll post pics tomorrow!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

Can't wait to see Amy :)

Teresa Robeson said...

I can't believe those are soaps; they look exactly like the real thing! What fun to have a friend next to you in a craft show...it's the only way I'd do one. :)

Anne-Marie said...

Love the shaded walkway idea! I bet you got a lot of traffic that way =)

By the way, the frosting on your cupcakes is picture perfect. Way to go!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin