Tuesday, June 14, 2011

cut pictures of lychee red tea and another new soap

Above is Lychee Red Tea

Beneath the Stars

Cut Pictures of the new soaps!!
The colors mellowed out on the Lychee Red Tea but I am totally digging this color combo.

I also soaped Beneath the Stars again. This one has been all sorts of colors and even has had a name change in the past. I put it on the shelf and didn't make a new batch for about a year now. I decided to try new colors yet again with this one. Ended up with yellow, orange and black. I still need to cut back on the black more. I do love black!

Considering a name change again for the Beneath the Stars, last new name for it was Gnome Candy Garden.

Beneath the Stars is a blend of grape, peach, citrus, plum, rose and musk.

6 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Wowzers! You've outdone yourself on this one! I loooooooove the look of the Lychee Red Tea...great job!

Teresa Robeson said...

I'm with Patrice...I think the Lychee Red Tea is gorgeous! I like Beneath the Stars too; it has a granite sort of look to me. With all the fruity scents in it, maybe it can be called "Gift from Earth"? ;)

claudia mold said...

Oh, oh, oh! Amazing! All soaps.

Amy said...

Those are amazing!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow! I love them both! And I think the name Beneath the Stars is great because the colors and swirls remind me of Van Gogh's Starry night =)

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

I think you guys are right about the Starry Night. Someone else mentioned that on facebook.

I guess I could keep the name the same this time and see how it goes. This is the end of this scent and I am undecided if I will order more or just try out something new next time.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin