Friday, October 1, 2010

cupcake 2.0

Strawberry Cheesecake

Mystery Scented

Lychee Red Tea

See holes in the frosting!

So finally time to show one of my two new molds!

I made the cupcake soaps that the Soap Queen showed on her blog but they haven't been too great at the shows. They do sell really good but the main problem is the frosting is just a touch soft and let me tell you everyone has to poke them to see if they are real. I even have people more or less poke way into them like the pictured one. So it was time to make a change to the cupcake soaps so they would be more user friendly.

Really digging the new cupcakes I just need more time to come up with scents and color combos. I had a few at the last show and sold out right away so I think these will be a good change.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I like the new frosting, although I would be one of those who poked it. I would be sorry once I did not realizing it was soft. :-) oops, sorry....

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

cute, cute, and cute..love the different variations:D

LittleGemsbyKari said...

adorable!

Amy Warden said...

So pretty, Misty!! I can see why they are selling so fast!

Shannon said...

I love the strawberry one! they all look awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin