Sunday, July 11, 2010

still moving

Soap and Candles are finally set up in their new room

Storage room for molds, colors and scents still lots to upack

Bottom picture is going to be my new work space!

I know I haven't been posting but I have been beyond busy. I am working 2 jobs and did a craft show this weekend and on top of that I am trying to paint and move into my new house. I am behind on making many batches of soap but nothing I can do till I get the move done. Thought I would show you how it is going so far still have lots of unpacking and organizing to get done but at least the stuff is over at the house now.

So hang in there with me I will be back to regular posting soon I hope :)

PS about time to put in more supply orders so any scents you want to see? also starting to think about fall scents.

6 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Lookin' good! Now I must get my butt in gear and get my space in order:)

Erin Napier said...

Your soap racks look awesome, as does your work space!

Amy Warden said...

I hear ya - looks like you are making progress though! Such great space to work with too!

Anne-Marie said...

You sound like a busy bee. We just need a few more hours in the day =) Yay for a new work space!

Anonymous said...

You are so swamped!! Wish I could help. Things are looking great though. Hope you'll get a chance to relax for a bit soon.

Embat said...

Felicidades por tu nuevo espacio.
Saludos
Maria

Blog Widget by LinkWithin