Thursday, May 6, 2010

Stonehenge, Black Raspberry Vanilla, Patchouli pictures


Ok here are the new batches of Stonehenge(top picture) and Black Raspberry Vanilla. I didn't get the colors as rich as I usually do on the BRV soap but it still came out cool, just have to remember to use more color next time.

Also got around to taking pictures of a new soap Patchouli.(bottom picture)

So does the new batch of Stonehenge look like a keeper? I am torn this one is cool but I also really liked the black swirls in the other version. hmmm what one to do next time :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! The Stonehenge does look very manly...and turned out way cool!

Unknown said...

I love them!! I agree with TeresaR, Stonehenge looks very manly. Took the words away from me. lol :) Great job!

Matthew Shaffer said...

Love them! So beautiful! I bet they smell AMAZING too!!!

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Tat patchouli is AWESOME. I love that shimmer:)

Amanda said...

I love the crackling fire one...

And I've featured it on my blog! I've also given you an award- so I hope you'll stop on by and come see!

Thanks so much and I can't wait to try some of your soaps soon!!!

http://aereonyxdesigns.blogspot.com/2010/05/i-got-another-blog-award.html

yummy suds said...

These are awesome!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin