Tuesday, April 20, 2010

bees part 2



Hey it is me again talking about bees :)
Today I went out and took pictures of an apple tree that was in full bloom and full of bees. It was crazy how loud it was with all those bees flying around. Well I had to take some pictures so I thought I would share a few or you can check out more on http://www.flickr.com/photos/49486087@N07/

Got my space assignment today for the Canon City Blossom day show May 1-2 so it is official that will be my first show!!! Can't wait :)

Oh and I made the front page of etsy this afternoon as well so I do have to say it has been a good week so far! if you want to see the treasury that made it click here http://craftcult.com/vault_list.php?list=10577

3 comments:

Amy Warden said...

Great pics! I will be starting up at the farmer's market again on May 1st - should be a great weekend for both of us! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay, yay, yay for all the wonderful things happening in your life! Love those bee photos!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

Amy can't wait to hear how your show goes. Teresa do you keep bees? seems like something you might do :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin