Tuesday, September 1, 2009

blah!

I seem to have a case of the blahs this last week or so. Really haven't been motivated to do much of anything. I really need to make a batch of Oatmeal Milk & Honey soap I even have the mold lined I just haven't gotten around to making it. I also got a big order in last night for sandalwood soap so I also need a fresh batch of that soap. Maybe I just needed the week off?!?! I have to get back in and get some of the soap made tonight!!!! :)
Anyone else have a case of the blahs?

3 comments:

Amy W said...

Yes! Now that the girls are back in school, I was hoping to get my house all cleaned, and generally get caught up on things (other than soap). I made 3 batches today, just to "get them out of the way."

lathersbylinds said...

Gah, i've been doing horribly as well. The end of summer is always my laziest time i feel!! haha. But i FORCED myself to be productive today and had a lot of great results. :D you can doooo iiiit.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, your body/mind lets you know you need a vacation or just time off...give in to the urge. I think you'll feel better and rejuvenated after wards!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin