Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Whipped Body Frosting


So yes I am on vacation until July 26 but I do have a few things to blog about while I am away from home and soap making.

Today I am going to talk about a recent Etsy purchase I made from http://verbenacustomblends.etsy.com/


I went on a search for some new face cream I spent some time looking at all the ingredients people used to make the creams and it lead me to Verbena Custom Blends.
I ended up selecting this face cream and while I was in the shop I was really digging the whipped body frosting. This shop does some of the best scent combos and will even make whatever scent you want. I decided on one that smelled like Marshmallow, Coconut, Butter cream cupcake mine was custom blend to include all ofthe scents I love.


I have to say I love love that whipped body frosting I smell so good when I wear it. I ended up using some of my soap money to buy 2 more for treat presents for my mother and sister who live in Colorado. My mom selected Buttery Toffee Carmel and my sister picked Cherry Almond Coconut which I have to say smelled really good as well. Both packages came with lots of great samples for soap and the yogurt whipped body creams.


This is a great find on Etsy and I know I will be back once I get my stuff all used up. Make sure you all stop by and check it out!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin