Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Moon


These moon candles are scented in Fresh Laundry. I don't often get to use this mold so this order was a nice change up from my normal orders and it was also nice to do some blues :)


Still waiting for my soap supplies to arrive, maybe new soap early next week. Just means more time to work on the website :)
Did get my big box full of little boxes for shipping small orders of soap. I had ran out and had to get my mom to hook me up again, she picks them up at work and manages to find me a good range of sizes for all orders.

4 comments:

Patrice @ The Soap Seduction said...

Simply gorgeous!!! True story: I did not like the mottled look until I saw your candles. Now I absolutely love them. They look unique and truly hand-crafted.

Little Shadow Creations said...

~Ditto what Patrice said. You make the motted look very cool, love the moons!
How big are they?, they look huge.

Teresa R said...

Your Moon Candles are stunning! These are my fav yet. :)

That is so cool you re-use those boxes (and they're free!!)!

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

5.75" x 3.5" Crescent Moon (1.60 lbs)

specs on that candle :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin