Saturday, March 28, 2009

Body Spray

I was so addicted to the Pink Sugar scent I made body spray for myself. I decided I would start carrying body spray about 1+ years ago but in truth that was just a cover so I could make it for me, lol. So finally after all that time I am ready to actually start making body sprays for other people. This was yet another thing on my never ending project list to work on and I finally got done making a label and taking pictures of it.

The body sprays can be made in just about every skin safe scent. I did make a Basil Sage Mint one the other day for a girl at work and it did smell nice, but it can't top my pink sugar one! :)

3 comments:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Love Pink Sugar! I do a Perfume Solid in that scent. I'm addicted:)

Burnt Mill Candles and Soap said...

hey at least I know I am not the only one addicted to it, lol.

Anonymous said...

I don't think I've smelled Pink Sugar before, but it sounds yummy! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin